Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Blanc Burgers in Kansas City is excellent for the price

Blanc Burgers + Bottles (Leawood) on Urbanspoon
Hip burger joints that focus on pricey specialty burgers are the rage in Kansas City and elsewhere and are taking their place with the franchise places that are trying to push their angus beef burgers. Blanc however has pricier but better crafted burgers (usingh blend of tenderloin, ribeye and kansas city srip steak blended for higher price patties coming in a variety of 12 mouth watering varieties. There are salads and starters (5), sides for a la cart (4) , quick fix menu (burger of choice and salad or side), 12 varieties of burger (including beef, bison, pork, turkey, mahi mahi, lentil, portabella. There are also milkshakes. My wife got a classic (beef , cheddar, lettuce, tomato , red onion, grilled onion, mustard , ketchup, pickles on sesame seed bun.When I go I will get the Kobe Beef, Bison burger (sounds good -pepperjack cheese, peppadew pepper jam, butter lettuce, onion, tomato, and mayo), the inside out (it is really difficult to choose). She and her friends loved the fries too. It's definitely a good burger place for once in awhile, the price and what you get.

No comments: