Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Monday, April 6, 2009

Restaurant Finds : It's sushi time at Sushi house

Sushi House on Urbanspoon My daughter loves Sushi and introduced me to those delectable Japanese delights. It was long before I got the hang of it. Pour a little soy sauce in the little bowls. Place the sushi in the bowl and let it soak up some soy. Place the pink pickled condiment and the hot horseradish on top. Then carefully taking the whole sushi piece, in one mouthful, place it in your mouth, chew and enjoy. Since out first time with sushi, we have eaten sushi in Lawrence. So when she came into town, I thought we might want to try this place and see what she thought. After all she is more a sushi expert then I am .We sampled the nabeyaki udon soup with spinach and several of the lower priced sushi selections. The service was efficient, the place is clean and fresh like the sushi. We were satisfied with our time together and with the sushi. If you like sushi try it. I have sampled sushi from other places and I really like the fried sushi for some reason. Maybe some day I will "branch out a bit". But I still have to learn more about their names and the kinds of sushi to make a more informed decision in the future.

No comments: