Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Monday, April 6, 2009

Restaurant Finds : Gelato at Paciugo

Paciugo on Urbanspoon This location is perfect being very near to the Town Center Plaza movies and plaza. So when I hear about this place's opening, it was only a matter of time until I stepped inside its door. However my wife "beat me to the punch" with her friends and said the gelato was excellent. I really love gelato and have sampled it after BBQ contests, near Yellowstone National Park, at the Kansas City Plaza, Pike's Placed in Seattle and other locations. This ice cream like dessert is more fruity by nature and usually comes in smaller cones or scoops. Many places that have gelato also usually other ice creams or other cold offerings. The most difficult thing is deciding which flavor. So I tried several. The coffee was unusual and several others were great but I went with the mango flavored one. If you have never tried gelato, give it a try and see what you think compared to ice cream. I think your decision, like mine, which flavor to try, will be most difficult but give it a try.

No comments: