Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wendy's frosty are thee thing to get

Wendy's Old Fashioned Hamburgers on UrbanspoonMany years ago this place had a salad bar I believe. I've been here several times of the years not for the salad but sometimes burgers but mostly those luscious Frostys. There was a show about it once and it was explained how they have a special way of mixing it up to give these delectable drink/ desserts/ ice cream (it's all for me) their characteristically different shake like consistency. It's just different and it is my favorite. We have had the salads BTW in Wichita, from different conferences that catered Wendy's and they have been pretty good. But when I think of Wendy's it's the Frosty I think about.
Actually the Chili (all you can eat ) is pretty good and taste and meaty t00.
Seems like there are other ways to make a Frosty
http://www.smoothieweb.com/tag/wendys-frosty/
Here is the copy cat recipe
http://recipes.wikia.com/wiki/Wendy's_Frosty_(copycat_version)

I am surprised . It can ‘t be this easy to make , can it?
Copycat Wendy's Frosty
Recipe #18839 | 1 hour | 1 hour prep | add private note

(9)
RATE IT NOW
Print Recipe

By: Lennie
Feb 4, 2002
Found this copycat recipe and HAD to post it for all the Frosties lovers! Note that the recipe does not specify what flavour ice cream to use, but I'm guessing vanilla, or perhaps chocolate. Try both! Prep time includes softening time of ice cream.
SERVES 6 (change servings and units)

Ingredients
• 1 cup milk
• 1/2 cup Nestles Quik
• 3 cups ice cream, softened in fridge for one hour
Directions
1. 1
Put all ingredients in blender; blend until Quik is incorporated; serve immediately.

No comments: