Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Friday, February 27, 2009

The pies and coffee are the best -forget the rest

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery on UrbanspoonWe have been to Perkins in Lawrence and Olathe. Mostly for pies, desserts and coffee. I am mystified however when the couple of times we have eaten at this place, everything and I mean everything literally has no flavor and tastes like cardboard. Frankly I don't know how they do this.

No comments: