Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Never been back to Chili's because of slimy appetizer

Chili's Grill & Bar on Urbanspoon I am not really into these chain restaurants. Many people like chains because you know what you are getting from city and state to state. However that is not always true because the quality and consistency in some are better then others or in this case worse. I know it is tough for restaurant like Chilis to be able to dish out all different types of entrees. We have eaten at this one and others ( Overland Park, Lawrence). But we haven't been back since are last visit with friends. Why? Because they had the slimiest and unappetizing set of their mexican egg rolls that we ordered. There were really so disgusting I can't remember more about the meals we have before. All I know I'm not going back unless there is something new, really spectacular and good on the menu.

No comments: