Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Sunday, January 4, 2009

I was here at Piccadilly-Cafeteria for the Cajun buffet

Piccadilly Cafeteria on UrbanspoonI have only been here once. I heard that they were going to have an all you can eat Cajun buffet. I love Cajun so I went. It was great. All the dishes were excellent from the gumbo, the salmon croquette and many other items. Very fresh and very good. I would sure go again if this this buffet special came back again.

No comments: