Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Amazing Mediterranean fare Marrakesh-Cafe: however it is not around anynmore

Marrakesh Cafe Mediterranean on UrbanspoonWe ate here when they first opened up and here about it from the KCStar. Everything about the food was the best Mediterranean food I have ever tasted. Everything was excellent from the chicken dish, soup, fragrant salads, baklava, falafel etc. All dishes has subtle but nice spices in each dish to give each a real unique taste. Plus everything was fresh. We ate here actually several times and each time amazing. But I think the owner let the quality or something slip because it is no longer at this location. Too bad. It was that good!!!

No comments: