Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Thursday, January 8, 2009

China Buffet - it is my chinese "fix" why? good buffet

China Buffet on Urbanspoon I like this buffet for the food which quite good and. When my appetite hungers and I want some Sweet & Sour Soup and am lusting for some Asian fare, I usually go with my "chinese fix" by coming here.
Its reasonably priced, its not too far away for me, the food is consistently good. Meaning that the food, at least that which I ate on the buffet, has good flavor, tenderness and has the flavors.
I get to sample some Chinese fare I don't ordinarily make, like the hot and sour soup, which I should try to make myself. This one is not bad with just the right sour and a little heat. The wonton soup is a little mild but the silky wontons, which I like very much, are soft, supple and light.
I don't bother with salad and other non chinese fare most of the time. I head for the appetizers like the crunchy and meaty chinese wings (seems like a little Chinese spice in them), the crab rangoon (good).
For 2 extra dollars you can have all you want of the thin crab legs (which is a good price).

No comments: