Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Monday, January 5, 2009

Panera Bread- I love the bagels but the rest of the food escapes me

Panera Bread on Urbanspoon Panera came to town several years and spread around the city. I'm not into chains but I do love a bagel as much as anyone. I love buying the bagels here to bring home or nosh on. I really absolutely love the Asiago bagels (even though this kind has a very high fat and calorie content). I loved taking them home and make a tomatol, lettuce and possibly tuna fish sandwich - but I digress. There are many other good types that are very good. But as for buying a sandwich or a combo it's just not my type of restaurant. I want something special when I pay cash and I want something different to eat then the normal. I possibly tried one of the soup bread bowls once but can't for the life of me remember what I ate inside it. I love the bagels. Those I can remember. Its the rest of the food that my memory has escaped me.

No comments: