Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Thaw the turkey first before deep frying : see commerical too

Hilarious AT&T commercial has a guy talking about not getting a call from his brother, as he tries to hose down some flaming wreckage , continuing to fall from the sky. He says he never got "the call that you're supposed to " thaw the turkey before trying to deep fry it".

I have never deep fried a turkey but I hear it is delicious making the outside crispy but the inside soft, moist and delicious. If I ever get to do it, I will remember "THAW THE TURKEY FIRST".
Click on this to see the commercial
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=7B57DFD3BEA99C52

No comments: