Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thai in Ann Arbor: Siam Cuisine is a good find

Siam Cuisine on Urbanspoon I lived here in the area when I was going for masters degree in Michigan, teaching science as well as teaching and coaching tennis. We sampled Asian restaurants in the Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti area. I left for Kansas but returned to visit with my friends. They took me here as I love Thai food. Good choice. It is a real nice menu and we came for lunch.I opted for beef and basil (which I love ). It was nice and spicy, the way I like it. I also had the pad Thai side dish (stir-fried noodles with bean sprouts) with it. Both excellent. I would come here again and sample more when I am back in town some day.

No comments: