Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Middle Eastern food around the corner

Sabra Restaurant on Urbanspoon My siste lives in Newton. When I visit we have eaten here once or twice. The menu is not extensive. Middle Eastern appetizers, ( Middle Eastern ) Entrees, specialties, salads and sandwiches dot the menu. We nibbled on the homus (ground chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice) and baba ghanoush ( smoked eggplant combined with tahini sesame , oilve oil , lemom juice and garlic and spices ) that we, of course , ate with pita bread. We were eating light so that is all we had. But we will be back.

No comments: