Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Teller's :tried it once - I won't "bank" here again

Teller's on Urbanspoon My former business partner was in Lawrence and we wanted to meet them for brunch. He suggested Tellers. Hey this place really is gorgeous inside. It was once a bank and the inside well looks like it. The buffet/brunch is nice but it is on the expensive side and it food did not really get me excited at all. It was good it just wasn't what I thought it would be for brunch. I thought the food would be better. Lots of salads, egg dishes, some pasta dishes and lots of others. But I was not really impressed to tell you the truth.. I had seen the menu once and it is very expensive for what I call regular Italian fare. I wondered why there weren't more pasta type dishes or Italian fare because this place is listed as Italian. I know a lot of people like it for the ambiance. But for me if I want Italian, I won't "bank" here again. My money is on other places for the most part.

No comments: