Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Who are you buffaloing anyway: is this BBQ?

Buffalo Bob's Smokehouse on Urbanspoon Mostly when we have come here, it is before our friends will be joining us to see a performance of Right Between the Ears, a hilarious (mostly) monthly comedy troup in Lawrence. This is one of the places my friends like to gather as it is literally right across the theater and they like the place. I do not.
The menu has lots of items and combination plates. But it's always noisy. The Barbecue beef sandwiches are only so so and so are the prices. The fries not that great and are either the sides. It is just not my type of barbecue place. I've tasted better in and around the Kansas City area. Like I said, the only time we come here is for the friends not the food.

No comments: