Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Spin! Neapolitan Pizza is so good the 3 S's

Spin! Neapolitan Pizza on Urbanspoon I heard about this place awhile back as it was mentioned in the Kansas City Star for its excellence. Enough said. I had to find and try this place. We have been here several times at the location on 119th street but down south in Overland Park. Either location the place is great. We don't go out to eat pizza often but I thought that the "overtures" from the Kansas City star deserved a visit.
The inside of the Overland Park is a little more rustic but the Olathe location is fine. They both have those cool looking roundish Italian stove type pizza ovens. They have a good deal on Mondays where there is 3 for the price of two. They were all just excellent. Superlative crust, superb topping, super reasonable prices. The garlic tomato once was our favorite. But the other two were close behind. And they also have amazing gelato dessert. The got the pumpkin gelato which was just amazing. In fact after I tasted some of it, I got a pint of it! Those little spoons make it go a long way. And those pizzas went a long way throughout the week. Try a pie and/ or gelato near you. You will be glad you did.

No comments: