Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Sol-Azteca - good Mexican but we had a hilarious time once that we could not believe

Sol Azteca Mexican Grill on UrbanspoonWe've been here several times and the food is always good. But what I remember the most here is one of my all time favorite truth be told restaurant stories. Whether it is enchiladas, chicken dishes or anything else, it always has been good. The place is not the fanciest place in the world and it does get a little noisy. But the wait staff is gracious and courteous. However one of our all time favorites going out to any restaurant I have ever traveled to was here a few years ago. We had a good dinner (I forgot exactly what I had which was unual). I asked for the check. The waitress came and said " Oh no you already paid!" I told I did not but she was insistent. I was not about to argue (although I really did try) so I gave her "another? " (big) tip and let it go at that. This place has tasty food at reasonable prices but this time it was "dirt cheap!

No comments: