Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Legal Seafood : its criminal to be this good (at a price)

Legal Sea Foods on Urbanspoon While there quite a few seafood and fish restaurants from Boston to Providence, Legal Seafood is one that stands out. Starting from one location, locations have blossomed. And through the years so have the menus and prices. We have eaten at the original Legal Seafood and at one of the outlying ones for years. My parents use to go to the one near Providence quite a lot. I remember, eating freshly grilled bluefish with blackened spicy seasonings. Another time with my son, we tried the excellent "chowda" and enjoyed broiled scrod. There are a lot more pricier dishes like grilled swordfish, baked shrimp, Maryland crab, seafood casserole and more The baked sole has also been good.I can't believe it but there are even steaks steaks here but that doesn't quite seem right let alone eating beef here. They must be doing something right as Legal has always been good and consistently makes the grade with succulent seafood of all kinds of types. While there are many seafood restaurants, you have to eat at one of these branches at least once. It's part of my culinary memories for years and still will be when I get back from Kansas to visit family, in the future.

No comments: