Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Monday, December 29, 2008

Gourmet, gluttony, culinary obsesssion or does he just likes McDonalds?

In Parade magazine, P. 11 " A serious Mac Attack". This Wisconsin guy said he has eaten more then 23,000 Big Macs. Dom Gorske of Fond Du Lac said he started this obsession on 5/17/1972 (not sure why) and has eaten them every day. He needs two fill him up and has kept all the receipts to prove it. He has come back though not with the burgers but by not eating fries. I like McDonalds as they are tasty but they are not my favorite burger. Well as long as he's happy.

No comments: