Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Monday, October 27, 2008

Thai Treasure does not pay off

I have been here for lunch. I went for the basil chicken. The soup, chicken wing and a rangoon were okay. The basil chicken was underwhelming compared to other basil dishes I have eaten before at other places. The portion was small and did not really have much spice with the basil. The dinners are much more expensive. Because the quality of the entree (and that of my friend during lunch) was not super, I am hesitant to try dinner. I would rather try another Asian, Indian or Thai restaurant for lunch or dinner where I know what I am getting in terms of quality and more entree quantity.

No comments: