Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Michael Symon never did kosher : Is this dinner imposssible?

Michael Symon is a great chef, an Iron Chef but loves his pork (he even has a tatoo with Pork on it) and does not know anything about kosher. Apparently this might have been taken last April or so or made special for this Dinner Impossible. He had to get Kosher stuff from the Supermarket but he could only get Kosher for Passover. For a dessert he had ingredients but this one was not kosher for Passover but everything else was. He got the brisket going and turned out a great meal for the congregation with some different little twists like this Salmono kugel.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_223990,00.html

No comments: