Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

very good BBQ book BBQ bible sauces, rubs and marinade


There many recipes from all over the world not all original but many borrowed from other BBQ places. Find many good ones for brisket, pork, chicken , beef , ribs, fish , seafood , veggies and more. I like that there are frequently extra notes about each recipe concerning the author of the recipes and other stuff.While there is no rating scale (easy, difficult , medium, nany of the recipes are not difficult to make. Some have quite a few ingredients. Basic thai sate marinage is very good (9.6/10); balsamic drizzle (9.6/10) . I am still trying out more

No comments: