Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Friday, July 4, 2008

365 Great Barbecue & grilling recipes book review








 

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb book; great interesting recipes; great variety, July 4, 2008





By Eric Flescher "Dr. Eric Flescher" (Olathe, KS (near Kansas City)) - See all my reviews


I must have bought this book in the 1990's and have used it ever since. Great interesting recipes including engtrees , salass , chutneys,

marinades, pesto, vegetable stuff , appetizers and much more beside standard BBQ- chicken , beef etc/ Hot and sweet section for interesting

BBQ stuff. Desserts and sauce the hot and sweet section is really interesting . The index is well done and lots to help sort and find what you want\

No comments: