Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"Beg, borrow and steal " Food Network

"Beg, borrow and steal " could be the name for Foot Network's Dinner Impossible. Given a "impossible dinner " situation Chef Robert Irvin has to succeed within a certain amount of time. This chef who cooked all the world and for many dignitaries once again takes on more challenges.

Sometimes he has to go in a car where the tape says "Hello Robert - and gives his assignment."
One time he is taken to wade on to Bahamian Caribbean island. Some supplies, ingenuity, creativity, he must come with authentic dishes for the theme.

He does a lot of creative problem solving, uses creativity and makes the best of dificult situations.
At the end of the show (and you can also go to the websites and within the links find the recipes.
Fast paced and interesting I like the show.

No comments: