Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Burger poll and it's not just the same burger

interesting AOL poll on 7/15/2007
May change as time goes but it is pretty even among the top 4.
Mine for burgers I like Medium.
Here is the poll results
How Do You Like Your Burger?
Medium 24122 26%
Medium Well 22657 24%
Medium Rare 21700 23%
Well Done 19975 22%
Rare 4242 5%

Total Votes: 92,696

MeanwhileLink
Burgers Are King: 10 Top Burger Recipes
http://food.aol.com/food-photos/burger-recipes?photo=11
http://food.aol.com/food-photos/burger-recipes
http://food.aol.com/main

4 I am thinking from these different ones to try are
Turkey with Blueberry Pan Sauce
Wasabi Salmon Burger
Cranberry & Herb Turkey Burger
Middle Eastern Burger

I tried a blueberry one like this for salmon/ salmon burger and it was fantastic.
If you have not tried Turkey in a burger you are missing something. Very versatile.
I have seen recipes for blueberries in beef burger which sounds weird but people say it is good



Turkey with Blueberry Pan Sauce

No comments: