Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Theater has top notch theater and food

New Theatre Restaurant on Urbanspoon

New Theater has top notch theater and acting with food to match. There is not a bad seat in the house even near the top. The plays are excellent (Jamie Farr from Mash comes at least once a year) and with meals make a great deal. The meals vary but they are always above the regular fare from appetizers to entrees. One trip might be enough for most but it is all you eat until the grub is “no more”. But even myself 2.5 trips satisfied even my appetite. I can’t remember what I had (it was a couple years ago) but there is almost always various delectable versions of pasta , chicken, beef, fish, appetizers, sides (mash potatoes, rice etc) desserts. Usually 1 or 2 the entrees give a great choice. The food is never boring and either are the plays. I remember the chicken was absolutely delicious either roasted with a cream sauce.
It’s a great night for food and fun. I love the food, the plays and more.
Just wish we could go more.

(Have you tried New Theater? How you liked the food and plays?)

No comments: