Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Grilled Chicken Thighs: Kansas City BBQ

I made a recipe like this from the Kansas City Star today. It used hoisin, soy and ketchup. I also used chicken legs instead of thighs (I did not have them) which were supposed to be better for this purpose. Bad mistake as I just did not think the recipe came out that good although my wife likes them. My take 7/10. This recipe below most likely is better and I will try it sometimes. You can try it now. Let me know what you think

http://hubpages.com/hub/Kansas-City-Grilled-Chicken-Thighs-A-Mini-BBQ

No comments: