Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

First and last time here

Domino's on Urbanspoon

I do not think I have been to Domino's ever. Their pizzas do not excite me. However I was interested in their Sweet & Spicy Chicken Habanero sandwich which I took for takeout.

My wife thought part of the sandwich was okay. It was spicy sweet and had a little habanero kick to it. It was pretty small sized foot long compared to Quizno's and others sub places. It also curiously had two small mild jalapeno like chillies which I thought curious.

Based on this times go around, it will be my last. Sarpino's and Spin Pizza are much better and offer more in several ways for good prices.

No comments: