Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Restaurant Finds :Hot Basil Thai Cuisine

Hot Basil Thai Cuisine on Urbanspoon
Thai is my favorite food cuisine. It’s variety, nuances, sweet sour and and other flavors, just make it so more interesting. The variety, freshness and differences then most ordinary Chinese fare make it different then the other Asian fare. Thai food can tempt your palate “ outside Chinese fare” and give you more appreciate for different foods and flavors. . I had seen this place before it opened and was hoping it would be thee Thai place locally that we would want to come back to, again and again. It is such a place. After we ate here, I can say that it is my favorite Thai restaurant because it is locally owned and not part of chain, it is close by, has reasonable prices. The varied menu has all types of entrees, appetizers, soups, salads and lunch and dinner entrees. This is a place for all those who love Thai and Asian food and want to get away from the "hum drum" regular Chinese fare. And don't think Thai food is very spicy as the meals can accomodate your tastes. The owners and wait staff are most gracious. Already does great take out business. Give this nice place a try! You will not be sorry.

No comments: