Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just got back from China and two weeks

I am trying to catch up after coming in from China after a successful total solar eclipse videotaping and photographing as well great eats and touring in Shanghai, Beijing, Wuhan and Xian. I will be all the stories , the foods, meals, restaurants I frequented , hotel etc food and much more in the coming week along with photos and more.

Someone posted information about wanted to find information about bananas recipes and I will have to hunt them down and post.

My blog was also featured in a section in the Food section today as one of the top blogs in the Kansas City area.
Easy way now to get to his blog, the recipes, information and much more at

http://tinyurl.com/kansascitytravelingourmet

Dr. Eric Flescher (dreric1kansas@aol.com), Kansas City Traveling Gourmet
http://tinyurl.com/kansascitytravelingourmet

No comments: