Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Friday, June 5, 2009

Diners, Drive-In and Dives : Restaurant Finds

Twisted Root Burger on Urbanspoon

More gems like jalapeno mac and cheese and texas red chili

http://phoenix.about.com/od/restreview/gr/lapiazzaalforno.htm
La Piazza Al Forno on Urbanspoon

This one has velvety chicken pesto lasagna an d

Mike's Chili Parlor on Urbanspoon
claxton’s chicken fries where noted in in gourmet magazine

No comments: