There is just something I can't put my finger on. She is bright and she has some great recipes that shine. But here is so "dull and lackluster" I cringe. Still this recipe is a winner.
Stuffed Spaghetti Squash with Tomatoes, Olives, Tuna and String Cheese
Recipe courtesy Robin Miller
Sign In or Create your Recipe Box
* 2 medium spaghetti squash, halved lengthwise
* 1 (14-ounce) can diced tomatoes
* 1/2 cup pimento-stuffed green olives, chopped
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano
* Salt and ground black pepper
* 2 tablespoons green olive brine (from the olive jar)
* 2 (6- *white tuna
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
Arrange the spaghetti squash halves in the bottom of a slow cooker.
In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives, oregano, and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and black pepper. Spoon the mixture over the spaghetti squash. Pour the olive brine in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
When ready to serve, using a fork, "loosen" the squash slightly, creating spaghetti-like strands. Spoon the tomato sauce over the squash, top each piece with some tuna, string cheese, and basil and serve.