This recipe really looks good. I can't wait to try it but until I do I wanted to get it to you all. If you try before I do let me know.
Salmon with Curried Balsamic Orange Glaze
from Asian website
2 tablespoons canola oil
1 1/2 lbs salmon (sea bass or tilapia may be used)
2 teaspoons Red Curry Paste
1/4 cup chopped shallots
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
1/3 cup orange juice
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1. Season both sides of the fish with salt and fresh cracked pepper.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Brown the fish well on both sides, skin side down first, not flipping until first side is well colored. This could take 3 to 6 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish.
3. Remove fish from pan to serving plate. Cover to keep warm.
4. Add Red Curry Paste and shallots to pan drippings. Stir fry until Red Curry Paste is dissolved and fragrant and the shallots are wilted.
5. Add vinegar, orange juice and brown sugar. Mix together, scraping any bits of fish or skin that may have stuck to the pan. Boil until liquid is reduced and slightly thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Pour the glaze over the fish and serve!