Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Food Finds : The Hotest Pasta in the world (it's in Cambridge, MA baby!)

East Coast Grill on Urbanspoon
I worked at Harvard University for 3 astronomy projects. I loved just strolling down to Cambridge and trying the Caribbean, Thai and other food. While I took in many restaurants, I missed this place. I was in Providence in March but I wish I was also back in April to run up to Boston and try this famous night’s hottest entrees. A special night and a menu that includes the hottest delectable entrees featured here in the entertaining Travel Channel’s Man vs Food.
The hottest grub was rated on a scale of 1-9 with the hottest being the Pasta from Hell, the featured entree of this episode while engaged with the East Coast Grill not rated #32 most popular restaurant and the #9 (now) best fine dining rating.
http://www.eastcoastgrill.net/menus/hellmenu.htm

The hottest pasta in the World uses the hottest goat chili. He survived it. I don’t usually go for really hot items preferring to opt for spicy and flavorful versus just HOT.

When I make it here sometime I might try the

9.50
Smoked Duck Leg ... with Pineapple - Red Curry, Coconut & Chick Pea Crisp (4 Bombs)
or
9.50
Dry Fried Chile Squid Taco ...with Roasted Green Chili
or
Boston Bay Spit - Roasted Jerk 1/2 Chicken ... with Inner Beauty Hot Sauce, Banana Guava Ketchup, Rice N' Beans, Plantains & Callaloo Greens (5 Bombs)
17.50

No comments: