Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Best new restaurants in NYC 2009 New Yorker magazine

In my quest, to explore new restaurants, I find and list them on this blog (left side). While finding blogs, forum areas, internet and blog sites, articles, reviews etc. and after bookmarking them, I place them for your review. I found that The New Yorker magazine has a nice site with restaurant reviews, food ideas and much more.
Click on the restaurant at the top of the page and explore by clicking the pulldown menus. This one details their review of the best new restaurants in New York City for 2009.

http://nymag.com/restaurants/wheretoeat/2009/53177/

No comments: