Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Monday, March 2, 2009

Creole Creamery In New Orleans now this is what I call great ice cream

On Food Channel's Diners, Drivins and Dives there is a ice cream place that seems one of the best I have ever heard of with 400 flavors and many unusual flavors. Look at the list of today’s flavors and others and you will know what I mean how good this place seems.

http://www.creolecreamery.com/menu.php

During the summers when I was in the 50’s , we used to go get ice cream splits in Narragansett , RI as well as Newport Creamery in Providence, RI. I am still looking for the best ice cream place in Kansas City although I have found some real good Gelato places in Overland Park and near by.

I've been to New Orleans while on some NASA adventures and conferences. I want to take my wife to New Orleans one day and this will be one place to get ice cream.

No comments: