Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Whole Foods I like but I sure would like Trader Joes to come here

Whole Foods - Overland Park on Urbanspoon
I usually come here to get spices. I also sometimes get dough for making my pizza. I have noshed on some of the free stuff but have never eaten at the food section. Everyone remarks about the higher price of most items but the place is interesting, the people are friendly and you can get vegan, all sorts of vegetarian, beef, fish, pizza and so much more in the way of different canned food etc. It's always a nice place to come in and browse and buy different items I would not find in a regular grocer. While I like this place and even better the hometown one in Lawrence, I wish Trader Joe would come here. (more at my blog)

No comments: