Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Only good items here are fajitas -forget the rest in fact go someplace else

Corona Garden on UrbanspoonBuffet is all you can eat which is the good thing. The bad is that most of the food is horribly fried. The best are the real good chicken and beef fajita which you can all you want and that is what I have focused on. The enchiladas and the other dishes are average at best and fried so that you can hardly taste anything. There are other mexican specialties but they are not really good . There are sopallias ,condiments and other stuff but it does not really make the buffet tastier, There are several Mexican restaurants nearby that very good and that is where you should go (except if you want all you can eat fajitas).

No comments: