Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Monday, February 2, 2009

those sauces are wild

Buffalo Wild Wings on UrbanspoonOn some nights there are specials for either chicken wings or even better the drumsticks (more meaty) for 50 cents a piece. There are quite number of sauce flavors ranging from mild to blazing hot. There are also mango, jerk and other fruity and other sauces and you can get the chicken the way you want. We came here with a friend to have pop/ tea and chicken drumsticks. The mango and the jerk ones were delicious. Good deal. The ambiance is not that great and it can get a little noisy (wild?) but its the sauces that spices things up. You can definitely walk on the wild side with these sauces.

No comments: