Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Saturday, February 14, 2009

This Thai fare is just average for this Providence place

Sawaddee Thai on UrbanspoonI have eaten Thai all over the US and Thai is my favorite food. This place is just OK and is not spectacular. It did not really stand out for me. Definitely did not take Asian fare to a different level for me at all which is what I need to taste for me to rate it as good or great. It has to be a little different and this place did not do it for me. For example compared to Aspara on Hope Street, this place pales in comparison. (Maybe someday I will see if there is sometime on the Sawaddees menu that is better ).

No comments: