Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Monday, February 9, 2009

Had to try that Jack Daniels steak

TGI Friday's on UrbanspoonWe've been here several time but not since this place TGI Froday rolled out its new items, several from the Ultimate Challenges recipe contests from Food Network. I've been judging on the BBQ circuit and have seen the Jack Daniels competitions on TV. The closest I could come to it was by tasting the Jack Daniels Flat Iron steak. It was very tender. There is quite a variety to the menu and its got a little better ambiance compared to Applebee's. I like that the menu is constantly evolving, changing and different recipes are always entering the scene. That's what will keep me coming back to find new levels of spicy and other different types of foods and recipes.

No comments: