Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We love this place- buffet is superb, service is gracious

Korma Sutra Cusine of India on UrbanspoonWe have been coming to the Metcalf place since it first opened. It is consistently good with good sides, condiments, entrees and much more. The best time is to hit one of the buffets at lunch or the weekends. There you can sample all different types of food. What is nice is that during the buffet they also have free chai tea, mango lasse beverage (excellent) and great Indian bread which makes it even better deal. The samosa pastries , curries, goat , chicken and other dishes are excellent and very tasty. Once in a while they have lamb or chicken saag (spinach) which is one of our favorites dishes. The waiters are most gracious, You can also order off the menu during lunches and of course night too. We like Indian food it was one of the best ones we have ever eaten at (Wash DC, SF etc). If you get drinks, an extra desert, and the regular menu items at night , things can set you back some $$$. Just be sure to set you limits !! But it is still worth it :) But try the buffet.It is awesome.

No comments: