Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sonic's Java Chiller is awesome but the foot long Hot dog is "not so hot"

The Java Chiller is an awesome coffee drink. The Mocha flavor is smooth and mixes well with this chilled drink. Even my wife liked it and she does not drink coffee. There are two other flavors too but they does melt as well. The onion rings are not too bad but they are fried a little bit too crispy. I feel that some of the items are overprices (like the regular burgers without lettuce and tomato). But watch out for the foot long hot dog. It probably is the worst hot dog I have ever tasted. It tastes too loose, its kind of slimy,soft and does not taste like a real hot dog. (I prefer good all beef ones). The onion rings are not too bad but they are fried a little bit too crispy. I feel that some of the items are overprices (like the regular burgers without lettuce and tomato). There is a new dollar menu but I have not tried any of the fare. I am not much for dining in my car, especially in cold winter. But I would try the Java Chiller anytime.

No comments: