Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The chicken and sides are tasty

We love the chicken here. When we have a craving for some "fried chicken" this is where we come because the rest is good too. Its juicy and has a lot of flavor. It ranks up there with the Colonel's but we think we like it better. (The Colonel's coleslaw is slightly better though). We like the spicy kind which gives it an extra zing with the hot sauce. Wings, thighs, breasts - all good with lots of flavor. The dirty rice has bits of meat with the rice and cajun reasonings are just right. The buns are flaky and have the right consistency.

No comments: