Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lawrence's Indian Palace try the buffet to taste difference Indian spices and entrees /sides

India Palace on UrbanspoonWe have been here to this one many times and the one in Overland Park. Both are excellent and always consistently excellent. We have been for dinner meals but more times for the buffets. The samosas (meat, potato or vegetable little pies) are crunchy and good. All the entrees are excellent and have just the right of Indian spices. The waiters are very friendly and helpful to point out if you don't know something or have a question. My wife loves the Lamb saag which is not often on the menu so check it out with the creamy spinach that integrates well with the lamb ( you can also get different variations the saag with chicken). (more on my blog). I love the condiments tray. Be adventurous try the different ones like the lemony tamarind or the mango chutney. They go well with the different dishes. I love them both with the samosas. I love rice pudding and there is none better then this dessert that make her. The tandoori (BBQ Indian ) chicken with its pretty reddish pink color is always good. The curries, vegetable dishes and the meat dishes are all consistently good. The buffet is a great way to come to test the different spices and entrees at a great price.

No comments: