Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Great BBQ but forget the ambiance

Lc's Bar-B-Q on UrbanspoonI had heard about BBQ in this place. I finally found it. It is not anything to look at inside or outside. I ordered burnt ends. I got the order and it was literally full of burnt ends, not the measly little bunch you get at other BBQ places (like Foreilla). It lined the whole Styrofoam box. That is what you pay for - the meat. If you want sides that is extra but hey I came for the meat and the BBQ just that is a good deal. My wife and I made 5 good sandwiches out of it. The burnt ends were meaty, had plenty of flavor and were succulent the way one would expect a little char but not too much. The sauce was some of the best. Try this place when you are nearby. You will be glad you did.

No comments: