Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Saturday, December 27, 2008

A touch of class with the tasty lamb curry

Lalita on UrbanspoonThere are so many Thai places in SF so where do you choose. When you are close by you have to go with what is near. Strolling the streets after presenting at a conference a few years ago, I came upon this place. I am glad it is still here. It had daily specials, appetizers, salads. I was zoning in on the curries, rice entrees and noodle entrees though. I love thai and try lamb dishes when they are available. I spied the Lamb Mussaman Curry with steam rice. The curry flavor was excellent and the lamb was nice and tender. The place does have a touch of class and so does the food. I am glad I came here.

No comments: