Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Saturday, December 27, 2008

This placed is known for its vegetarian fare

Seva on UrbanspoonWhen I journeyed back to A2 (I got my masters at U of M and lives here for 6 years) we tried this place. Vegetarian is not my style usually but this place was recommended and my family wanted to try it out. We had brunch fare and the egg and vegetable burrito like entree was very good. It does a lot of vegetarian dishes well here and everyone was happy. I just don't remember more. I guess vegetarian places don't provide enough "brain food " for me.

No comments: