Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Saturday, December 20, 2008

tasty thai : tasty most of the time

Tasty Thai on UrbanspoonWe have eaten here a few times and it was good several times. (I can't remember what we had but it was probably duck). However once time coming back from the airport, I stopped to take something to go. I decided to take fish and their speciality of one of the Thai fish dishes (pompano). I made the mistake of not looking in the box. When I got home, all it was a fried pompano fish which was fried to a pulp and inedible. No vegetables , nothing. I don't even remember there being rice.
Try this place if you are nearby but like I said make sure you know what you are taking if it is take out. If something comes that you did not expect send it back (or before really quiz the server (I would consider them polite but not really that great ).

No comments: