Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Saturday, December 27, 2008

tasty Thai in Spokane

Riverview Thai Restaurant on Urbanspoon I came to this Spokane area twice to teach and do some consulting jobs. I was famished after the trip here and decided check out the area around the hotel. I was pleasantly surprised to find this Thai place. And I came back again on my next trip too. It has a good buffet for a reasonable price. Good authentic beef, chicken and other dishes. Very authentic dishes and very tasty. Everything was well prepared and it was good to see that this place is still around. What I liked was that they listed the Thai names for the dishes besides the ingredients so you know what is in each dish. It also is a great way to search for the recipes when journeying home (in my case, back to Kansas). I also like the shops in the same building area to find gifts.

No comments: